Capital District Board of Women's Soccer Officials
- Online Liability Alert Form
- For serious injuries, officials are required to file Liability Alert Forms. This online version
includes everything you need. If you include an email address, a copy of the submittal will be returned to your inbox,
giving you a date/time stamped copy of your report.
- Online Caution and Ejection Report
- The best way to file a caution or ejection report. If you include an email address,
the form will send you a copy of what it sends to Randy
- Caution and Ejection Report [Word]
- Use this form to report any cautions or ejections of players or coaches.
- Caution and Ejection Report [RTF]
- The same report. This version will work better if you don't have MS Word or Open Office
- Referee Evaluation Form
- The form we use to evaulate new officials and candidates for Varsity Referee
You may want to view the form to see what we consider important.
- Game Report [Excel]
- An MS Excel spreadsheet that will print a form you can use in
your card wallet to record game events
- Handy Summary Card [Word]
- Bob Reilly has developed a document that can be laminated and included
in your kit. The document includes this year's fees, the Sportsmanship wording,
and a brief summary of Modified rules.